Jan 2, 2016

My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #20 - January 2016

Happy New Year to all - here are my cards for our Challenge #20 First for 2016 - I hope you like my cards.
Just a little information about my first card this is called a "m
Magic Card" - First your image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto acetate plastic - you then colour the same image onto your cardstock.  A two pocket card is made first pocket is for the stamped acetate  image the second back pocket is for the coloured image - you then attacked the two images together but place them into the first and second pocket and when you pull your images up magic the plain image is now coloured. 
My second card is a 3 fold card with a 3D image and and coloured image the same.







4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning and beautiful cards Andrea. love the first one it's very different shape.
Gr Karin

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

These projects are gorgeous Andrea thank you for all your hard work on the team I really appreciate it

Janet McLaughlin said...

More beautiful work, Andrea! I love visiting and seeing all of your amazing creations! Love your TT card!

Unknown said...

lovely card. Thanks for jopining glitternsparkle
Lynne